Duration: appx. 30 mins.
Hiring...talent acquisition is in a perpetual state of handicap. What if I suggested that we should hire faster?
Here's why. Let's consider a different approach to hiring. Let's look at recruiting through the lens of human behavior - doing so provides needed clarity and refreshing simplicity. View this featured smart management mini-course and see what I mean.
1. Take the opportunity for a deep dive - a 55 min. instructional video. Learn how to use The Executive Advantage Blueprint for Smart Management to improve your operations, team performance while developing your managers’ capabilities and improving your “profit-ability”. We’ll also walk through a current client case study. It'll feel like a private tutorial. :-) As a reminder, just about any people management challenge you'll find addressed within the blueprint. [ There is a quick 15 min. overview if you prefer that - click here ]
2. Or, if you’re ready to schedule a 30 minute Q&A call (ask us anything)…we’re here to listen and help where we can. Request a call
3. Stay connected with our Smart Management Mastery Community on Facebook - Click here
4. Subscribe to our Smart Management Advisory - sent a couple of times a month to support your business building efforts through better management insights and tips…and periodically it will include an invitation to non-members for our live, virtual consulting roundtables. We consider them masterclasses. It’s where we take a bit more time to explore how to improve a key business driver.
5. View the 9 Point Checklist - if you're considering going it alone, you'll want to take advantage of this free video briefing that provides the checklist you'll need to design a successful management training & development initiative. Click here
6. Start with yourself: If you feel as if you need to improve your leadership/management as the key leader, owner, founder, senior leader or HR professional - check out our unique executive development offering - The 3 Disciplines: How to Boost Your Executive Effectiveness in less than 60 Days.
(Don't let the word "executive" trip you up... many people are executives, but don't consider themselves such...learn what I mean here.)