Over the years I've noticed a significant need for middle management and senior leader development and support. There is a lot pressure to get results with, many times, little to no help. And, what I continually saw on the market, just did not seem adequate.
I really wanted to fill this gap. I wanted to offer meaningful, affordable support that actually gets measurable results. That's why our development model is continuous. We stay with you for you as long as you need it and our pricing is designed for easy approval without a lot of internal jumping jacks.
Confidential Sounding Board - Trusted Advisor
You know that phrase "It's lonely at the top"? Well, we've experienced for many senior leaders that phrase has proven to be true.
Many leaders have difficulty finding a confidential, discerning and trusted resource to express thoughts and needs to gain clarity and maintain positive energy from which to function and make critical decisions – in essence to function at their best in the midst of challenges or a transition.
And so…many confide in fellow colleagues who may have a vested or competing interest, and therefore do not provide the independent, unbiased input they need. Or, they may work with other business advisors who do not have the specific expertise needed to adequately address their issues.
The bottom line?... to be and lead at their best, leaders need a confidential place to talk, process, be real and brutally truthful, stripping away barriers and pretension -- removing any fear of judgment. They need to be able to lead with clarity, confidence and positive energy. They need someone who will speak truth to them operating for their highest good. With our insights and experience iwth human behavior in business, that's where we come in. It's clear to us, every senior or executive leader needs someone with an expertise in human behavior on their advisory team. We'd like to be on yours...even if it's only for 60 days.
The 3 Disciplines:
How to Dramatically Boost Your Executive Effectiveness In 60 Days
Steve Jobs: "That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple."
Summary: This is a unique executive/leadership development initiative, designed for business owners, entrepreneurs, mid to senior level leaders of small to medium sized companies, departments or business units, along with their HR counterparts (though 1st tier managers could certainly benefit).
Its singular intent is to boost your confidence, demonstrated competence and ability to get results by rapidly improving your executive management. We help you achieve targeted results within short time cycles (a behavior science principle). Some leaders are great visionaries, yet have difficulty with practical execution for themselves and with those they lead.
I've observed many senior leaders and senior managers are very capable leaders/executives in specific ways yet need help with execution.
Carefully Crafted Content
This development opportunity is based on the books The Effective Executive by Perter Drucker, Results-Based Leadership by David Ulrich, Atomic Habits by James Clear. Coupled with our 20+ years of client work and expertise in human behavior in business, this is unlike any "typical training & development” offering which is typically designed as passive learning.
The Distinct Difference: This is a short cycle development intensive (60 days) that is laser-focused on 3 specific, measurable outcomes:
1. Cultivate the discipline of strategic action
2. Learn to consistently achieve targeted results within a specified time period.
3. Learn to master the skills of clarity & focus - yes, maintaining clarity as Jobs says "clean thinking"- & focus are skills.
These are 3 key fundamentals of being an effective executive.
What to Expect
With our guided expertise we facilitate weekly implementation of customized action plans, use of self-coaching tools, principles & practices, peer & stakeholder accountability, enhanced learning and input, via live, virtual peer roundtables (which are recorded for continuous reference).
Bonus Benefit: This initiative is designed so that you can use it to be strategically relevant to real-time operational needs and objectives for your business.
| The 3 Disciplines |
(Don't let the simplicity of each discipline fool ya... each are chalked with human behavior science principles and practices.)
Discipline defined: training, conditioning to consistently behave in an intended, prescribed way...
Here's what's needed for effective execution in leadership:
Discipline #1: Maintaing Strategic Clarity
Outcome > Create the discipline of getting & staying clear
__ focus on the right things at the right time
__ get clear and stay clear – getting out and staying out of fog and overwhelm
__ develop the ability to consistently see the forest and the trees
Discipline #2: Weekly Strategic Planning & Execution
Outcome > Create the discipline of working from a weekly strategic plan
__ map out how it’s going to get done and when = matching strategy to time (this is key!)
Discipline #3: Successfully Navigating Disruptions & Interruptions
Outcome > Create the discipline of successfully handling activities that are distracting and that tend to throw you off course.
__ skillfully manage the day-to-day challenges of effective execution
__ foster awareness to improve day to day self-management
__ incrementally improve decision-making
__ recognize opportunities for “micro” improvements for yourself and your direct reports
> The 3 Disciplines is designed to be implemented over a period of 60 days (just shy of the 66 day reality of developing a new habit).
> Investment: $1,500
> Got any questions, don't hesitate to ask - Contact Us
> Email email@example.com |
As a reminder The 3 Disciplines is the first building block of The Effective Executive Blueprint for Smart Management. Smart management begins with successful self-managment.
A unique executive/leadership development initiative, designed for business owners, entrepreneurs, mid to senior level leaders of small to medium sized companies, departments or business units, along with their HR counterparts.
Once you enroll, look for an email with information for next steps and welcome to the elite Effective Executive - Smart Management Community!
NOW WHAT? RECOMMENDED NEXT STEPS
1. Take the opportunity for a deep dive - a 55 min. instructional video. Learn how to use The Effective Executive Blueprint for Smart Management to improve your operations, team performance while developing your managers’ capabilities and improving your “profit-ability”. We’ll also walk through a current client case study. It'll feel like a private tutorial. :-) As a reminder, just about any people management challenge you'll find addressed within the blueprint. (Or, view our 15 min. short overview here.)
2. Or, if you’re ready to schedule a 30 minute Q&A call (ask us anything)…we’re here to listen and help where we can. Request a call (Note, you'll have the opportintiy for this with The 3 Disciplines intiative).
3. Stay connected with our Smart Management Mastery Community on Facebook - Click here
4. Subscribe to our Smart Management Advisory - sent a couple of times a month to support your business building efforts through better management insights and tips…and periodically it will include an invitation to non-members for our live, virtual consulting roundtables. We consider them masterclasses. It’s where we take a bit more time to explore how to improve a key business driver.
5. View the 9 Point Checklist - if you're considering going it alone, you'll want to take advantage of this free video briefing that provides the checklist you'll need to design a successful management training & development initiative. - Click h